Its time for another challenge at ICR
what's the 1st thing that come to our mind when we think of March ?
Something Indie ?
HOLI HAI !!!
Now this month Challenge is -
Make a HOLI card in gulal colors- Fuchsia pink , bright green and bright yellow
(Neutrals like black , brown , white , off white are allowed. )
But yes, there is a twist again.....
And the TWIST is USE MISTING !!
Following are the examples of misting options one can use --
1. Use color sprays or mists that are available in the market eg- Glimmer mist, Studio Calico's Mr. Huey or October Afternoon's Sprinklers etc.
2. Make ur own mist with a Spray bottle .
3. Use a straw to blow paint
4. Add fine water droplets to your background of distress inked paper.
5. Or just use a toothbrush and spray some watercolor to get the desired effect.
Here is the challenge pad for you -
and here is my creation based on the challenge -
I have used original Holi colors (Gulal Colors) for Pichkari(Water Sprayer) and background effect. Though the water splash coming out from the Pichkari (Water Sprayer) are print outs taken from computer.
Sentiment is also computer generated.
(Sorry dearies I m not that much good in photography, although I have used the same colors which we set for the challenge but some of the colors appears different. Please ignore this.)