We are back with our another challenge at ICR.
This time our challenge is-
Create a One Layer card and the TWIST is to have repeated stamping on it.
Some Key Points:
1) One stamp has to be stamped at least twice and other stamps can be used as well.
2) One layer card - it is just the card base, you cannot have any layers on it. No additional card stock for sentiments or any thing else.
3) No Embellishments allowed.
4) You can create texture on the card base by doing Embossing (Wet or dry), piercing holes in the card base etc.
5) Coloring of stamped images are allowed.
6) No paper piecing - that is cutting out a stamped image and adhering it back on the stamped image on the card.
7) No Glitter allowed.
Here is the challenge pad for u-
Here is my creation based on the challenge-
Its a one layer card with repeated stamping. I repeat stamping on the card base itself.
I punched the card edge with my border punch.
Did Faux stitching too with fineliner pen.
Create argyle pattern with my Prima Paintable clear stamp available in our store. ...OMG I m going crazy with this lovely stamp. Its just perfect for creating backgrounds.