CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Celebrate...it's your day

Hi all

I am back with my another creation...Celebrate...it's your day.



Scallop shape of the card is hand cut using our free template.




Paper banners are hand drawn and hand cut. Balloons are punched using balloon punch available in our store.




Sentiment is stamped on Texture White Cardstock available in our store.


Owl is stamped using Fiskars Simple stick rubber stamp- What a Hoot available in our store.



Leaves are punched. Gift boxes are Stamped using Imaginsce clear stamp.



Angled View.

2 comments:

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS

your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me tell all your very good friends thank you.

Anu Yalo

Good job..