CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Photo reference with Angela Fehr

Hi Folks
I am back with my another Water Color creation.
Its a Photo reference inspired by my lecture on Photo reference with Angela Fehr Online classes.
However I only use basic colors which are available in my color box and changed few of the colors too.

 
Picture reference taken from Pinterest.

Pinterest has really nice collection of landscapes photographs.
This time I have used Liquid Watercolors or you can say Transparent photo colors by Camlin.
I really love to work with liquid water colors. These are actually bright.
Paper: 300gsm. CP Water Color paper.
I feel that this work is better than my previous Water Color creation but still I need more practice.

0 comments: