CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 20, 2019

My Papa My Hero




Its been 2 weeks, we lost our Papa. He was our Savior, He was our Problem Solver, He was our Pillar of Strength.

He stood by me in every decision of my life. He always said “Do whatever in your life, do it with honesty. Never ever cheat anyone.”

He retired from Ministry of Defence and lived an honest and peaceful life. He saw so many ups and downs in his life but he never gives up.

He was very loyal to every relations in his life whether a Son, A husband, a Father, A FIL, A brother or an Uncle.

He had solutions to every problem. I always talked to him hours and hours on various things going on in my life. I believed in his opinions and decisions. Papa I really miss those talks.

He loved Art. He liked handmade cards made by me and often told me to make cards for giving their closed ones. Even I learnt my basic coloring from my Papa in my childhood days and he often helped me in doing my drawings. Even he taught coloring to my little daughter too.  Missing those days Papa.



“It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished each and every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you, Papa.” 

0 comments: