CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Water Color Painting...A Real Stress Buster

Hi Folks

As we all know that we all are advised to stay at home in this crucial time of COVID -19.
My hubby is at home..My daughter school is also closed...So we all three are at home.
 We are spending more and more time with each other. 
On the other hand, these days my work load increases.
Days have become more tiring and I hardly get a time for myself.

 In this time of Stress, painting is a real Stress Buster for me and I manage to pick my brushes and colors to relax myself , boost me up and relieve me from stress.

So here I come with my new Water Color creation-


In this painting I have used Camlin Water Color Cakes instead of using Liquid Water Colors.

Supplies: Camlin Water Color cakes
Brushes: Camlin Synthetic Water Color brushes
Water Color Paper.


0 comments: