CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2021

How to combine Card making, Die cutting, Stamping and Liquid Water Colors(Photo Colors)

 Hi Everyone

Now Back to my blog after Jan. 2021(in between I  posted on my  FB Page and IG profile@sudhakalraart too. Can check our latest creations there for motivation).

My recent creation is combining Photo colors and Stamping in Card making.


 Base is created with Square Stitched Die on blue CS.

Bird image with tree trunk and leaves on gradient background is created with photo colors and are hand drawn and hand painted(reference image:Pinterest).

Sentiment is Stamped.

Love to create more and more cards in near future, combining my painting and card making skills too.

Bye..Bye..

Till then: Remember,this(current situation) too shall pass. Stay Safe. Stay Calm. Stay Motivated and Pray to God.


0 comments: