CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pottery work

Hi all

Today I want to share my Pottery work with you. Working on wheel is so much fun. I like working on pottery wheel. I suggest all my blogger friends try your hand in Pottery. Feel the smell of clay. When clay goes up n down on wheel according to the rhythm of your legs, wow it gives so much calm,cool,inner peace,silence and satisfaction. Everyone should experience this joy.
This Bird I made with clay. The bottom circular part I create it on kick wheel and tail and the upper face part I create it with the hand built technique in Pottery.

18 comments:

kavitha

wow,that must hav been a fabulous experience for you.Waiting for such an opportunity,grt work

Sudha - Art Admirer

Thanku Kavi.

Ann Martin

How clever. I've always wanted to try pottery making and should look for a class to take. It does sound very relaxing (once you know what you're doing!)

Lenet

Wow great Job.

Spardha

WOWW!!!.. its beautiful!.. you rock! :)

Eenzy Beenzy

Great job! I wish to work on a pottery wheel too.
Keep posting.

eenzybeenzy.com

Sudha - Art Admirer

Thanku Ann.
Thanku Lenet.
Thanku Spardha.
Thanku Eenzy.

Creativek(Shraddha)

Wow you are definitely multi-talented!!Love your pottery..very inspiring!

Sudha - Art Admirer

Thanks Shraddha.

Melisa Waldorf

Oh how much fun!!! This is so cute, lovely piece of art. You are very talented to be able to do this!

Sudha - Art Admirer

Thanku Melisa.

Heather Jensen

Very cute Sudha. You do all kinds of crafts. That is a true artist. :)

Sudha - Art Admirer

Thanku Heather.

Carolyn King

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Sudha - Art Admirer

Thanku Carolyn.

Priya

Oh,, wow.... thats fabulous.. i really envy you for having such talents :)

Sudha - Art Admirer

Thanku Priya.

lavina agarwal

hey thats lovely..where can we get a chance to try this..please share. right now am in australia but will be coming to india soon..